G4MERz Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry I have not been around

Go down

Sorry I have not been around Empty Sorry I have not been around

Post by G4MER Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:32 am

I have been a full time student and working full time so I have not done much in the way of online gaming, you will note I have not been on steam in months.... not sure when or if I will get back on any time soon. I have noticed the server is dead and quiet without my involvement, or ugly mug in it... That is a a great pat on my back that you want to hang with me, but also hurts that the server and my maps can not stand on their own. I may pay to keep it up for another 6 months and see if it goes any place if not then I had fun with you all, and it was great to do some VIP maps with you people and play my maps as well.

SO many new games coming out too.. like GW2 ( Guildwars 2 ) and Planetside 2 and other shooters. Not sure what I will be playing next. I have always enjoyed CSS because I was able to level design for it.. I had 5 other maps in various stages of readiness too. who knows maybe they will find their way to the snarkpit for you all to download and enjoy should my server come down.

Thank you all again for your support, and friendship... it has meant a lot to me.

G4MER
G4MER
G4MER
Admin
Admin

https://g4merz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum