G4MERz Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for not being around recently

2 posters

Go down

Sorry for not being around recently Empty Sorry for not being around recently

Post by G4MER Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 am

Greetings G4MERz,

I apologize I have not been around much recently, I have taken on a couple minimester classes to my normal load, and have been working a little extra bit before my final days with the department. I have also had some family stuff to take care of with spring and warmer temp's. Yard work and getting the yard in shape, cleaning out the garage and shed, and getting ready for a possible move to Seattle WA in the next few months. My Wife is about to graduate as a Computer programmer, and since El Paso does not pay for beans, we are looking at other cities and job opportunities out there... another reason I have given notice with my job, cleaning out junk and getting the house in shape.

So if you have time, and can lend me a hand by keeping the server alive for us, I would much appreciate it. I will continue to pay for it and keep it up and running, but I need all of you to help build it up and populate it... so please help me if you can. Thanks!
G4MER
G4MER
Admin
Admin

https://g4merz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being around recently Empty Re: Sorry for not being around recently

Post by SnuggleBear Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:19 am

I've been busy myself as well, but I will definitely try to populate it the few times I'm on. Hope the job search goes well and the eventual move goes smoothly.
SnuggleBear
SnuggleBear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum