G4MERz Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story - well as I see it

4 posters

Go down

The Story - well as I see it Empty The Story - well as I see it

Post by G4MER Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 pm

I have been asked a few hundred times what happened with [OG] and some don't even know I am banned. So I wanted to lay it out for you all here to read. This is not to cause drama, or cause strife, just the events as I see them, as I am sure the story they tell will be more from their perspective, this is mine.

Two OG members came into a server I was on and started to just act like total asshats, being very insulting, rude, hateful and disrespectful to the players in the server. Had this been your standard male bonding ritual, I would of not been so offended or acted in the manner I did. I banned one of the OG players from the server... Had this been any of the regulars or had Boomer been on, I know in my heart and soul he would of banned them both on sight for the hateful, and raciest speak that was going on. I reported my actions as soon as I did them to Artimus who was on server two at the time. He advised me to report it to IDGAF and BOOMER and allow them to handle it, and that I should not ban OG members. Not a problem, that is what I did. I then left server one to get away from these two asshats, and what do you know they both followed me over to the other server to harass me further and continue to insult and be a thorn in my side. So I quit for the night, I don't need to put up with such ill behavior.

Day two, I get a message from IDGAF saying he will deal with it, I guess he had a talk to them about it, and that is all. He then started to make threats on the forums about removing admins from everyone because of the amount of abuse that was happening. Later on day 2 a post pops up in the private members only section about abuse and that I am a bad admin and there have been many reports and so forth. I replied not calling anyone out or using foul language or insult to make my points, the return rebuttle is nothing but insults on me, my military experience, and the fact I am a cop. I was called a washed up has been who is on a power trip. and it only got worse from there. After a little back and forth with these two and the occasional input by IDGAF ( play nice boys, kill each other in the server - about sums up his involvement. ) I had enough and posted in the public forum that since these two players are allowed to behave however they wish, admit to abusing admins and others and no action was to be taken that OG was not the place for me. I would be starting my own server and I am leaving OG.

A few hours later, my Steam Friends lights up with OH DUDE I'M SORRY, or WHAT YOUR BANNED! I had no word from anyone, no parting insult, not a thing. I learned of the ban from you all. When I tried to ask why I was banned, I was met with silence. The next thing I find out that Pikachu ( My Son ) was also banned, and he did nothing other than be related to me to garner this punishment.

That about sums up the whole event as I saw it. I want to further add, that other than a loss of some respect for the cowardly way it was handled, I hold no Ill will to the OLD GEEZER clan, I wish them the very best in all their future plans and events. I have made a few friendships there, met some great people because of them and have no regrets. It was fun while it lasted. I want to thank Artimus for help with the server and his advice along the way. I also want to thank the few OG members who play on my server, as you have always made it fun and entertaining. Thank You.

Last edited by G4MER on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
G4MER
G4MER
Admin
Admin

https://g4merz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Story - well as I see it Empty Re: The Story - well as I see it

Post by FatBat Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Gamer I will support whatever you deiced to do man. Gotta help the good people in this world strong.
FatBat
FatBat

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1418566963

Back to top Go down

Post by DucK Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 am

Servers come servers go.....its more about the community and a good community is very hard to find Very Happy

DucK

Back to top Go down

Post by ALF Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:49 pm

DucK wrote:Servers come servers go.....its more about the community and a good community is very hard to find Very Happy

True that.

I pride myself on knowing good people and I will say that losing you from the OG server is a big hit. I enjoy this server a lot though so now I have 2 servers to play on if one is empty (although 0 interp and super low ping call my name out louder).

ALF

Back to top Go down

Post by FatBat Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Dan was banned from Og just recently. Just thought you would like to know.
FatBat
FatBat

Back to top Go down

Post by G4MER Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:36 pm

As Trooper would say...

JUSTICE!
G4MER
G4MER
Admin
Admin

https://g4merz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FatBat Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:22 am

G4MER wrote:As Trooper would say...

JUSTICE!

Yes he would. I dont wish harm (to most) but when you are an ass you get it right back. The Story - well as I see it 3622563084 Hope the hunting will be good latter with you gamer. PEACE!
FatBat
FatBat

Back to top Go down

Post by DucK Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:03 am

did he not play with 100 lerp Very Happy

DucK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content