G4MERz Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook integration

Go down

Facebook integration Empty Facebook integration

Post by G4MER Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:32 am

I set up a thing on the forums with Facebook.. Not sure how it works, but you maybe able to log into the forums with facebook, or share stories from here on facebook.. not sure yet but keep an eye out for the facebook integration.

Facebook Connect module allows users to register and connect easily to the forums with their Facebook account. Your members can also invite their Facebook contacts to discover your forum. To do this, you must install the Facebook Connect API by following the steps below.

I have also turned on the Reputation and points system. Not sure what I will do with this, but I have an idea of a points store later on down the road where points can be spent on server items like special skins, or admin powers, or maybe on real world items like raffle tickets to win a new Graphic card, paid for by the server. Just some ideas I have.

I have also turned on the gallery, keep your images as low in file size as you can, or this feature will be turned off. The Chat box is also on for those who want to chat here.
G4MER
G4MER
Admin
Admin

https://g4merz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum