G4MERz Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAVE THE DRAMA for your MAMA

Go down

SAVE THE DRAMA for your MAMA Empty SAVE THE DRAMA for your MAMA

Post by G4MER Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:59 pm

/////WARNING///// THIS IS A DRAMA FREE ZONE! /////WARNING/////

People, we all come from different backgrounds, and can not be expected to like everyone we come across. I am not gonna pick sides in your little war of words or what ever it is you have going on. This server is a DRAMA FREE ZONE. If you don't like someone, be on the other team and shoot them and get satisfaction that way or come back when they are not on. What happens in other groups will not be brought here, THIS IS A DRAMA FREE ZONE. I know there are pissing contest between some people here or there, and yet I am a common friend to either side, do not make me choose between either side... work it out like adults, or avoid one another.. THIS IS A DRAMA FREE ZONE!

In case you did not catch it... of get the point of this... SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA.

P.S. Also we all have good and bad nights, if your having a bad night, don't take it out on others... be mature and come back later when your not so upset.

P.S.S. TALENT, some people are good at this game or are just really lucky.. Take Aries as an example.. you would swear he hacks, he can be so good at times, or Pikachu and that damn shotgun sniper rifle he has.. grrrr.. my point is, sometimes we get pwned, sometime we pwn. Its a game, have fun, dont get slap happy (ADMINS) or ban someone just because they are kicking your ass. The next night you maybe pwning them.

/////WARNING///// THIS IS A DRAMA FREE ZONE! /////WARNING/////
G4MER
G4MER
Admin
Admin

https://g4merz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum